Collection of frequently asked questions and help topics about our Mopar Wallpaper sections.
: How do I install a desktop wallpaper on windows system?
: To install a wallpaper image you will need to determine how big your screen size is. You can do this by minimizing your current browser window and click with the right mouse button on an empty piece of your desktop. A pop-up menu should appear. Select ‘Properties’. A box will appear with tabs across the top. Select the ‘Settings’ tab and on the left-hand side of the box, it should list your ‘Screen Resolution’ this is the size of wallpaper you need.
Visit our Mopar Wallpaper Section at: http://www.440magnum-network.com/mopar/wallpaper/ then select the size of your chosen image from 440’S Mopar Wallpaper site that most closely matches your screen’s size. Let the image you’ve chosen load completely on the screen. Right click on the image and a menu will pop up. Choose “Set as Wallpaper” Option.
: How do I install Wallpaper on Macintosh System?
: To install a wallpaper image you will need to determine your screen size.
Mac OS 8 or 9: From the Apple Menu, choose Control Panels and select Monitors or Monitors & Sounds. In the Resolution box, your monitor resolution will be highlighted. If the image sizes listed above do not match your resolution, choose the next largest image for best results.
Mac OS X: From the Apple Menu, choose System Preferences. Click Displays. If necessary, click the Display tab. Your current resolution is highlighted in the list of resolutions on the left. If the image sizes listed above do not match your resolution, choose the next largest image for best results.
Setting the image as wallpaper:
Mac OS 8 or 9:
1. Visit our wallpaer section and choose a Mopar related image that matches your monitor resolution.
2. Click on the image and hold down the button until you see a pop-up menu. Select Save this image as… from the menu to save the image to a location on your hard drive. Remember this location.
3. From the Apple Menu select Control Panels, then Desktop Pictures or Appearance. (If the new window reads Appearance, select the tab that reads Desktop.)
4. If necessary, click Remove Picture to clear the current desktop picture.
5. Click Select Picture or Place Picture, then browse to the location of the saved image and click the image file.
6. Click OK or Choose.
7. Click Set Desktop.
Mac OS X
1. Click the link that matches your monitor resolution.
2. The image will open in the browser window. Control-click on the image and select Download image to disk… from the menu to save the image to a location on your hard drive. Remember this location. A good location to save desktop images is the Pictures folder in your home directory.
3. From the Apple Menu, choose System Preferences and click Desktop.
4. In the Collections drop-down, choose Pictures folder if you saved the image there. Otherwise, select Choose Folder and browse to the folder where you saved the image. Drag the image into the screen well to set it as your desktop picture.